Question
Posted by: mike | 2010/07/01

candida

my GP has not been able to sort out my candida on my tongue, who do you suggest i go and see, is there perhaps a certain doc that specialises in Candida?

Hallo mike
You may have an underlying immunity problem,so ask your doctor to check your full blood count. I also think that one should probably take a swab of the mouth and send it to the lab, maybe the problem is not Candida. You can see any physician or just get a second opinion at another GP? Persistant candida infections can be caused by HIV - have you been tested?

4
Posted by: mike | 2010/07/05

thanks, i have had all the blood test and all seems fine. they have also swabbed my mouth and the results came back as candida. i have found a product on the internet called Threelac, does anyone know of this or tried it?

Reply to mike
Posted by: Maroon | 2010/07/02

Have you tried rinsing you rmouth with tea tree oil? This is really good for fungus - you put about 1 - 2 drops into a half glass of water &  rinse. Spit it out - don''t swallow. Tastes awful but works for some people.

Reply to Maroon
Posted by: Thrax | 2010/07/02

Hi Mike I also have this [problem and have not been able to sort it out, maybe we could help eachother, I have tried many different methods to no avail. Please email me blackice1983 at yahoo dot com
Thanks Matt

Reply to Thrax
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/07/01

Hallo mike