My girlfriend has had recurrent candida for the last few months. I understand there is a possibility that I might now also be infected and possibly reinfecting her (or have been the source of the candida outbreak in the first place). How do I go about getting tested to confirm whether or not I have candida - I am reluctant to take the antifungal medication if not necessary. Pls advise

The chances that you are causing the Candida infection is large. You can ask your doctor to test for Candida infection but I suggest that you take the medication, i.e. Diflocan 150mg once off, as well as Apor cream applied to the penis for at least ten days. This will cure the infection.

Posted by: astound | 2009-06-08

hi there, my gf recently gave me oral sex and during the act, i started to shake alot and unctrollably but then i managed to calm the shakiness. is this normal?

Reply to astound