Question
Posted by: Jessie | 2008/09/08

CANDIDA

Hi, I' m 35 and have been having recurrent yeast infections. My gynae has prescribed just about every medication available. He also says that I am very acidic which is contributing to the problem. I finally went to see a hemeopath who suggested that I had a chronic Candida infection of my intestines and my girlie bits. I am now taking alot of probiotics and base powder for my PH levels to help correct this.

My question is, could the combined acidity and Candida be preventing me from concieving? My husband and I have been having unprotected sex for a year and no results.

No Candida does not interfere with conception.

1
Posted by: Pip | 2008/09/09

This is not an answer to your question, but you can try bathing in tea tree oil.

Reply to Pip