Question
Posted by: Pain | 2008/08/03

Candida

I have suffered from severe flatulance for some time now and have taken numerous medications both from my doctor and from the pharmacist. I also have an itch between my legs and a leaky bladder. I think it may be candida from which I have suffered in the past. I have tried several probiotics with no result and am now taking the new Probiflora Intensive which seems to be helping. Can I take this regularly like one daily? I would love to get rid of these symptoms and would appreciate your advice on this matter, Thank you very much.

Expert ImageProbiotics expert

Yes, you can continue with Probiflora and take it as a supplement ongoing.
In my experience it is often necessary to treat Candida with an anti-fungal agent (e.g Canesten) and then to continue with a probiotic ongoing to prevent recurrence of the infection.

4
Posted by: Sarah | 2008/11/25

I suffered from candida for 4 years. Went to 4 different doctors, went on a strict diet for 5 months ( as a result only weighed 45 kg' s) nothing worked.

Then i descovered that Candida is linked to your cut! If you have Candida you most probably suffer from either constipation, flatulents or any other cut - linking syptoms, you may even suffer from IBS?

I had to surf the net for answers - and eventually i found it - I first started using Ip299v probiotic (because i have IBS) and then later the Probiflora 9 strain - Intensive.

It was the answer to my problem. Why didn' t anyone tell me about this sooner! I wish i knew about it when all my problems started. So that is why im giving this information to you so that you don' t have to sit with Candida for as long as i have.

You can find these products in any Pharmacy! Trust me - it really works

Reply to Sarah
Posted by: Stressed | 2008/10/06

I suspect I have Candida. how can the change in my diet help?What should I avoid/stop eating and what do I add to my diet?

Please help...

Reply to Stressed
Posted by: Debbie | 2008/10/03

I suffer from recurring candida, and have most of the symptoms that was mentioned in an advertisement for Probiflora intensive 9.
Does this work well? Is this safe to take while on contraceptives? Just want to make sure it doesn' t cancel it out, can you still continue to use them after symptoms clear? How long on average do the symptoms clear. With having recurrences I don' t want to keep using Canesten, it gets rid of it for a while but comes back. I am using the Femagene soap which has been working well too and don' t have itchiness as much as I used, very seldom, which is great!

Reply to Debbie
Posted by: Malene | 2008/09/09

i' ve tried it for more or less the same symptoms and it worked for me!

Reply to Malene