Question
Posted by: kitty | 2008/07/08

candida

What are the best probiotics for candida and how long can one expect to wait before experiencing relief?

Expert ImageProbiotics expert

I recommend REUTERI because:
- it is scientifically tested to be safe and effective
- it is available as a chewable tablet and the dose is only 1 daily – suggest you get a pack of 30.
- it is not coated, therefore starts working in the mouth and is active throughout the gut.
With regard to relief it is difficult to say with detail provided, remember probiotics are not drugs. You may not see an instant effect. It also depends on the level of infection. If very severe for example, you may even need an anti-fungal drug. Alternatively mild oral candida (thrush) will be alleviated in a day or two.
Persevere for at least 2-3 weeks.
Refer to www.biogaia.se for more information from the Swedish supplier of Reuteri.

2
Posted by: Sarash | 2008/10/08

I saw an advertise in a magazine about your product with name ProbiFlora which you claim helps to trim tummy.I will like to know more about it and if I can get a recommended license chemical seller to purchase one from them to try.

Reply to Sarash
Posted by: suzanne lambrecht | 2008/09/09

My gyne recommended that I take probiflora nr 9, and since I' ve started to use it, no more candida!! I also had a bit of constipation, and that was even sorted out! I think the nr 9 product is excellent!

Reply to suzanne lambrecht