Cancer tests

I have a question relating to testing for cancer.

As almost all of the older generations in my family died of differenr variations of cancer I' d like to be annually tested.

Last year I went for an annual medical checkup and asked the doctor to test for cancer and also do complete blood works for.
At the end only his secretary left me a voice mail saying all the tests were fine.

I' d like to know what different forms of testing there are and where i can do them.

Who can I contact for more information?

For genetic cancer testing and normal cancer screening, you can visit your nearest pathology lab, usually situated at private hospitals. It will be useful to provide them with the spesific types of cancers that were previously diagnosed within your family.

Other tests will be necessary in the case of breast cancer, where one will need a mammogram and ultrasound.

Refer to the following link for a detailed explanation about cancer, the screening and genetic testing: