Question
Posted by: kenneth cox | 2009-09-15

cancer cure

apricot seeds fight cancer because of vit b 17.Combining this with a vegan diet and not eating sugar,aspartam or another chemicals.
Carrot and vegetalbe juices help a considerable deal when used in conjuction with the rest.

My moms friend who overcame lymphnode cancer is proof of this

Dear Kenneth
Eating healthy and getting in the right vitamins does help your body to fight cancer but one should be careful to think that one cure will work for all. If it was like this, cancer research would not be going on still today. I am so glad for your mom's friend that she is better.