Question
Posted by: Angie | 2009/05/28

Cancer cells present on Cervix

Dear Doc, my gynae recently removed 3/4 of my cervix, lab reports showed that cancer cells were present, but that all has been removed. Gynae advised that a hysterectomy should be considered but that if I was considering having a 2nd child (I am now 31) it would be best to plan one now. Friend of mine mentioned that she went through the same thing, fell preggies and apparently the " Preg hormones"  escalated the recurrence of the cancer and she lost the baby at 4 months. Your thoughts please. Thank you.

It sounds more like pre-cancer, but you would have to give me exact details in order for me to comment.