Question
Posted by: Reggy | 2012/07/11

CANCER CELLS

In 2004 i discovered that I had cancer cells, I then did an operation to remove them, after that I did Pap Smear every year and they were all clear including the one I have done August 2011, Last week I went to do another one it came back positive, what I dont understand how does it happen that I now have cancer cells level II in less than a year? Does it mean that during past 10 months I got infected with HPV, I dont understand this, as all this years my pap smear was clear? it also seems that the cells development was too fast?

I don't know whether the pap smear showed HPV but it doesn't mean that you were recently infected. HPV can be dormant for a long time. Level 2 is not particularly fast to develop in a year.

1