Question
Posted by: zd | 2010-01-20

CANCER

DEAR DR WHAT TESTS CAN ONE GO FOR T TEST IF YOU HAVE CANCER I WENT FOR A MAMOGAM FOR BREASTS THAT WAS FINE I WENT FOR A PEPSMEAR THAT WAS FINE
BUT WITHIN THE STOMACH
I ALSO HAD A BLOOD TEST DONE TO CHECK FOR ABNORMALITIES THAT WAS FINE PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO CHECK

Hallo ZD
You can't test for all the cancers. Women need to go for yearly papsmears and breast examinations, and you need to keep an eye on moles or spots on the skin to avoid skin cancer. If you have a family history of a specific type of cancer they can do selective screening for this.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010-01-20

Hallo ZD

Reply to cyberdoc