Question
Posted by: abe | 2009-11-14

cancer

I met this guy in hospital recently- a strong and healthy 60 year old who started to have trouble breathing and they were trying to diagnose the cause of this when I left the hospital. i returned a week later to visit him and he was dead- from advanced cancer- they don' t know where it started. How can this happen?

Abe

There are a multitude of reasons why he could have died from advanced cancer (it would have helped if we knew which type of cancer it was, as well as the complications of this cancer). Unfortunately, I do not have enough details to inform you why this man passed away so suddenly.