Question
Posted by: norma h bookless | 2009-09-23

cancer

I have lung cancer so far i am in remission for the last 6 months .What strides have they made in this area please,oh i was diagnosed stage 3 with 40% survival before having chemo for 4 straight months.I fell amazing at the moment but always am aware of the C.
thnks Norma

Expert ImageStem Cell Guest Expert

The field of lung cancer therapy is not in my area of expertees, so I apologize I am unable to assist you here. from the perspective of stem cells, to my knowledge there is no benefit to be derived at this stage from using stem cells in any form for lung cancer.