Posted by: me | 2008-10-29

I have this lump on my breast, it does not go away, sometimes it feels painfull, and recently my neeples turns inside but comes back to normal after few minutes of recognising them. Im scared i might have brreast cancer.I am 20yrs of age, and there is no one in my family who had the desease. I dont know where to get help,the relevent people to consult. help..................

DO please ask this question of Cyberdoc, as it's not a psychiatric problem. There are variopus possible causes of such a lump, and fortunately only one is breast cancer. An examination, maybe mamogram, and other tests can make the diagnosis clear. If it isn't cancer, and that's likely to be the case, think how relieved you will be to know that for sure. And if by chance it is a cancer, how much better to know for sure and catch it in an early stage like this, when treatment can be far more effective. DO see your doctor ASAP, for a proper check-up and appropriate tests. A GP could help, and if he is concerned, could send you to a suitable surgeon ( not because you'd necessarily have to have surgery, but because they're the sort of guys who generally deal with breast lumps )