Question
Posted by: Jenny | 2009-01-14

Can' t think

I' m working as a computer programmer so I have a job where I have to think and concentrate the whole time. The past few days I just haven' t been able to do anything. I stare at my computer, and I just don' t know what to do. I' m even finding simple things impossible to do, and I can' t concentrate when people are talking to me. I also have a constant headache. I don' t know if it is just because I' m tired (I have a 9 month old baby, and since I started working I get less than 6 hours sleep a night) or if there could be another reason. If I can' t snap out of this and start doing my work I' m going to get fired. It feels like I got stupid overnight.

Dear Jenny
Let your doctor have a look at you - it may be due to being overtired but there may be an underlying neurological problem and a full neurological examination is needed.