Question
Posted by: PeeWee | 2009/05/28

Can' t stop urinating...

Yesterday and today I have the feeling of needing to wee every 10 min. Then when I do go to the loo, I wee just a little bit, but the feeling of needing to wee doesn' t pass.
I am not in pain, however it feels uncomfortable because it feels as if my bladder needs to be emptied (but obviously doesn' t).

What could be causing this?

Dear PeeWee
You may have a bladder infection or inflammation - have your urine tested (some pharmacies do or at your GP) to see if you need antibiotics. An antispasmodic like Urispas may help for the feeling of urgency.