Question
Posted by: CP MOM | 2009-07-02

Can' t pinpoint what' s wrong....

Every morning i vomit (42 years old) it' s just spit and a little blood. This is since Monday. The whole day i feel " tender"  and im just drinking rooibos tea. Cut out coffee and milk. I hardly eat as I feel " unstable' . The last two days my tummy also runs easily. I have heartburn like never before in my life it' s as if the gasses come up my throat. I' ve now got this blinding headache - i want to die, it feels like someone is putting a vicegrip to my head.

I just have a general feeling of being unwell.

I sometimes feel dizzy and very tired.

Any ideas doc?

Dear CP MOM
Please see your doctor as you may have a gastritis and / or infectious gastroenteritis and you may need antibiotics