Can' t hold out till I orgasm when pressure is on my g-spot

Silly question, but are there any girls who feel an intense urge to pee when there is pressure on their g-spot? I know that I should hold on a little longer to experience an orgasm, but it feels so uncomfortable, weird good, but uncomfortable. How do I resist that urge? Any info would be great!!

train yourself to accept the sensation. You wont really pee its the stimulation - Manually stimulate the area untill you are past that intense sensation

I have read and it said that the feeling of needing to pee happens right before you have an orgasm, so you should hold on until that uncomfortable feeling passes. Oh, and apparently you can' t pee whn about to orgasm, or something like that, but really need the expert to guide us on that one.

Posted by: Guy' s opinion | 2009-05-28

I' m no expert, but as a guy, it would excite me if my girlfriend peed while we were making love. Why are you so self conscious about it? Guys are really far more tolerant than you might think. I suggest you talk to your partner about it and explain that you are trying an experiment in your own self pleasure. Then make love in the shower or the bath and let yourself relax and go for it. When the feeling to pee comes up.... well just go with it. Maybe you won' t actually pee and will instead have the most mind blowing orgasm ever. As a little boy, the first time a boy cums, that build up feels just like he is going to pee, I know this from experience. But instead of pissing himself, he cums and it feels great. Maybe something similar is happening in your anatomy. I have a similar feeling when my prostate is being well stimulated and I am not touching my penis at all. Suddenly it feels like I am going to wee, but I have a very interesting and odd orgasm instead, purely from the prostate stimulation. Maybe the expert knows more, but I' m thinking you should just relax and go with it. Oh and maybe have a pee first before you start sex, just to be sure the bladder is empty.

Reply to Guy&#39 s opinion

I have the same problem... I havent experienced an orgasm because of this problem. I end up concentrating so hard on not weeing that enjoying the sex and having a orgasm is the last thing on my mind.
Glad to know im not the only one!

Posted by: KATIE | 2009-05-26

I have the same problem and it frustrates my boyfriend that we have to stop for me to pee. He read somewhere that if we keep going my cum will squirt out like a fountain. is this possible? Its a very uncomfortable feeling how do i keep out and not pee.

Reply to KATIE