Question
Posted by: salfafa | 2010/02/12

Can' t get pregnant

Hi my name is " Salfafa" 

I am trying to be pregnant but no luck. In Oct last year I went for family planning 1nce by injection and I never use any contraceptive b4 only condoms. Now I am trying for a 2nd baby nothing only by having sex, no medication taken and I don' t get preg. I am confused I thought 1nite or 2 are ok I will be but NO LUCK. OH I had a C section for my 1st baby.

It can take up to a year for a normal healthy couple to fall pregnant. Try working out your ovulation time and have intercourse at that time.

2
Posted by: anon | 2010/02/15

I am going through the same thing. My problem is that i get my periods once every 3 months only - what i heard is dont pee after sex - wait a bit with your legs up high and put a pillow underneath you when u having sex

Reply to anon