Question
Posted by: Foys | 2008/09/03

Can' t get it right this time around

i have been dating this woman for two/three months now. she is beautful and i can tell she is a wife material and really love her. problem is we just don' t click in bed. i' m not a sex king or something but i used to get compliment from exes without me having to ask them anything...but this time around i cant get it right.. is it time to move on? this really breaks my heart.

Why don't you try good old fashioned asking her what pleases her? We receive communication in various ways, not always just through questions and answers; you may have picked up on non-verbal cues (e.g. movements) or on vocalisation (e.g. moans, etc) from previous partners to assist you to know what pleases them...not all women are comfortable with this and can benefit from learning to express themselves in this way. Depending on your partner's previous experience(s) she may or may not be able to do this yet....

2
Posted by: Mr P | 2008/09/04

What works for one woman does not work for another. Communication like Oza said is very import. Talk to her during foreplay and ask her what works and what she enjoys. It does feel weird in the beginning especially when your not use to asking questions during foreplay and sex, but that is what truely makes a lover great: The will to learn what works for your partner. Give it a go and I' m sure by learning what she likes you' ll drive her over the moon.

Have fun.

Reply to Mr P
Posted by: oza | 2008/09/04

Communicate your concerns to her never compare previous events nothing worse

Reply to oza