Posted by: Husband | 2009-07-16

Can' t get it in

I got married a month ago and we tried sex but we failed. I can' t seem to find her vagina. I don' t know if it is that she is stressed or scared that it is going to be painfull. Is it normal to struggle to get it right or in?

if yu ar eboth young and inexperiences, perhaps stressed, then she could be clenching the pelvic floor and closing up the vaginal opening. You need lots of talking and foreplay.

Posted by: Luo Binitgood | 2009-07-18

Dude. Don' t forget the lube. Use some lube and I' ll bet you slide right in without even trying. Lube, Lube, Lube.

Reply to Luo Binitgood
Posted by: ERIC | 2009-07-17

You were probably both virgins when you got married. A virtue. But now you need to throw away all your inhibitions. There is a possibility that your wife' s hymen (virgin shield) has not been opened yet. The puncture of the hymen may be quite painful, especially if the hymen is quite strong. Try to get your finger into her vagina and feel how big the opening is. You may may then try to stretch it, first with one finger an then with more fingers until it is wide enough to enable you to get your penis in. If you do not succeed, let her visit the doctor to cut the hymen. She need not fear the doctors visit. He will admire her for her good sexual behaviour.

Reply to ERIC
Posted by: Ja | 2009-07-17

PLAY with her! explore! She' s yours, your' e hers - look, feel, explore, taste!

Reply to Ja
Posted by: Kerry | 2009-07-16

Just look! If you aren' t at the point of comfort yet to look, then ask your wife to guide you in - she knows where her vagina is, so she can just help slip it in.

My bf and I had a similar issue, but he just asked me to guide him in.

Reply to Kerry