Question
Posted by: debbie | 2008/12/15

can' t eat

You know that feeling in your mouth when you' ve eaten too much salty popcorn... what causes that? my inner lips and cheeks have been feeling like that for the last 3 days. also, my tounge feels like i' ve burnt it from hot coffee. the food i eat seems extra spicy. What causes this and how can i treat it?

Dear Debbie
You may have a candida infection in the mouth - look for tell tale white patches in the mouth - if so you may need to take mycostatin drops. Vit B shortages can also cause sensitive tongue and mouth.

1
Posted by: Angie | 2008/12/15

I had the same problem a while ago and Teejel helped a lot.

Reply to Angie