Question
Posted by: T | 2010/01/26

Can' t cum

Hi. I had a baby a in 2008, before I used to cum really easily, I' ve recently started having sex again but it either takes forever for me to cum or I don' t cum at all. My man just wants me to cum. Wwhat can I do to remedy this? He' s amazing in bed

Failure to come (inorgasmia) in woman can have several causes eg. fear of falling pregnant again, rejection by the sex partner, damage to vagina (from the birth), hostility towards men & marital problems,and feelings of guilt regrading sexual impulses and desire. You will have to sort this out in yourself, and a sexologist will be the best person to help you with this.

8
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/01/31

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: LeboD | 2010/01/28

I always thought I was the odd one because I have not cum for about 17 years now, after I married my husband I never cum because of the problems we had in our marraige, now we are in a divorce prosses, and one day I was felling very sad and decided to visit a guy friend, we had a sex, it was the first time in 17 years I had sex with someone else, and we used a condom, the sex was amazing I cum for about three times and I will never forget that, unfortunately the guy is my friend and he said we can' t be more than that. So, T, maybe you are not relaxed in your relationship, or you have a wrong guy honestley.

Reply to LeboD
Posted by: T | 2010/01/27

Thanx everybody. I' ll definitely try the sex toys. I would also like to mention that during sex I am overly stimulated, aroused &  so forth. Maybe I just I need more practice. The father of my son &  I are no longer together - so this is a new guy after some time off.

Reply to T
Posted by: Mr G | 2010/01/27

T,

I would really like to help youif you wish. I have read up extensively on this subject in books and on the internet. My current gf didn' t know her own body and that made things very complicated, but in stead of sitting back and doing nothing I went and found as much as possible information.

A short history of how things were before you got pregnant and the baby will help. Also on long it has been between the last time you had sex before the birth of the baby and then aftet the birth. And express how you feel or how it feels now compared to then.

Reply to Mr G
Posted by: Caspian | 2010/01/26

Mr G is right. Sex Toys could definitely be the answer. Speak to your husband about it and get his views. You might also try stimulating your Clit while having sex - believe me - your Husband will find that a huge turn-on - even if he' s never spoken about it. And you' ll be gushing like Niagra Falls - Go for it!!

Reply to Caspian
Posted by: Mr G | 2010/01/26

Do you have any sextoys? Might need a little mor just to get back into the saddle.

Reply to Mr G
Posted by: T | 2010/01/26

This is serious.

Reply to T

You have the wrong man...

Come to me, i will make you CUM.. :)