Question
Posted by: Lesa | 2010-01-27

can' t cope with sinus/allergies any more

Hi Pharm every night from about 4 or 5am I am sneezing violently with stuffy nose and runny mucus and sinises on fire. When I get up I feel awful and have to blow my nose a lot. Things only improve from mid morning onwards. It sometimes starts again in the evenings though.

My life is really affected and I dare not sleep next to anyone but my child.

I take allergex some nights but wake up feeling very heavy and groggy. Is there anything non-drowsy I can take daily, without any long-term ill effects? Also something inexpensive, if I have to take it every day of my life

I think i have a dust mite allergy but I think I also have a pollen problem - howcome at 5am I am suddenly in trouble every single morning. I also don' t understand why when I leave the house and go to work, I still sneeze at work and blow my nose. What exactly is my allergy?

Mine is a very irritating and uncomfortable condition to live with, pls advise. Affects between 3 and 7 hours of every 24hr period, without fail. The mucous is always completely clear.

thanks

Expert ImagePharmacist

Hi Lesa

Ask you pharmacist for some TEXA and take one of these daily. All the best.

1
Posted by: pharmacist | 2010-01-28

Hi Lesa

Reply to pharmacist