Question
Posted by: Clive | 2011/07/20

Can you tell if she just had sex?

Can you tell if your partner just had sex?
I think my wife had sex with someone yesterday work after work. Something was just not right down there when i made love to her, it really felt like she just had sex, i know her she is my wife. Normally after we had a good sex her inner lips swell a little bit from the thrusting and it looked like that when I was preparing her for intercourse, infact she was more than ready. Could I be wrong?

By the sound of what you are saying things you and your wife might not have complete trust between the two of you – that might need some exploring. Furthermore I caution you to over analize and jump to conclusions without the necessary facts. Masturbation for example could have had the same effect on the appearance of the vagina and labia. If you have any concerns it might be best to discuss it with your wife without accusations.
You are welcome to send us a mail to helpline.sasha@gmail.com should you require a referral to a medical doctor or psychologist (please indicate which professional) and in which area you stay and we will provide you with a professional as close as possible to you. Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru.

7
Posted by: Clive | 2011/07/21

Thanks to all who responded. at Al Hussain, Dont talk rubbish, if i were to do it my way, I would give it to her every single day but because she is complaining, we agreed to do it every second day. Who is a dumb-|-now.... dick

Reply to Clive
Posted by: Al Hussaini | 2011/07/21

Why we eat food, because we are hungry. Clive, you are dumb ass. You cannot give her the sex she needs. She is sex hungry so she goes to another man for sex. Did you realize this ever ?

Reply to Al Hussaini
Posted by: ANON TOO | 2011/07/21

my 2 cents

I have done both, had sex and mastubated and my then boyfriend did not feel anything - so there is no way of telling unless you find or smell something on her underwear

Reply to ANON TOO
Posted by: ANON | 2011/07/20

THERE IS NO SUCH .YOU CANNOT TELL.SO STOP STRESSING

Reply to ANON
Posted by: Pally | 2011/07/20

What if she denies it? what then?

Reply to Pally
Posted by: Manwood | 2011/07/20

Be direct and just ask her. Irrespective of the answers, demand that she be honest. All these assumptions will drive you crazy mate. Once you have her honest answer, decide accordingly.

Reply to Manwood
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011/07/20

Reply to Sexologist