Question
Posted by: C | 2010/03/12

Can you teach an adult dog to poop in one spot?

We have two big dogs - a lab and a gsd x. THe lab would only poop in one area but when we got the gsd x from the spca they now both just poo anywhere in the garden. They are 4 (lab) and 3 (gsd) years old. Do you think they are too old to train to poop in one particular place? The gsd also does one poo then walks around and does another, then another - so just one of his poops end up in 6 different spots! Any tips welcomed. :-)

Dear C

I personally think it would be very dificult to achieve if you are not at home 24/7

1
Posted by: Cybervet | 2010/03/15

Dear C

Reply to Cybervet