Question
Posted by: Maria | 2010/04/13

Can you help me please?

Hello Doc. I have a question. Im on Melodene and have been on it for about a year now. I used to be on Nordette. Anyways - I usually take the pills on more or less the same time every day. But for the life of me, I didnt remember to take them this weekend. I missed Friday and Saturday - and only realised on Sunday evening. I took the two missed pills immediately - and a third one at 9pm (the time I take them every day). Just so you know which pills I missed, Friday (the first pill I missed) was day 7 after the sugar (inactive) pills. Anyways - I started spotting on Sunday night and now I have a very light period with very heavy cramping. Should I be worried? Is this normal? I had sex both Saturday and Sunday. (I dont know why I forgot!)
Thank you.

Dear Maria

As this is not a fertility related question, I suggest that you refer this to Gynae Doc on the Health 24 website.

Answered by: Dr Y.M. Dasoo

1
Posted by: Fertility expert | 2010/04/21

Dear Maria

Answered by: Dr Y.M. Dasoo

Reply to Fertility expert