Question
Posted by: JJJ | 2011/04/11

Can we make love while I have Candida?

Can my husband and I make love while I have candida/thrush/itching? Is it contagious or something?

It can be transferred sexually, so best to wait till it has cleared up. Otherwise he should have treatment too.

3

Posted by: belinda | 2011/04/12

NO!!!

Reply to belinda
Posted by: me | 2011/04/12

Yes, it is contagious, but its not an stb. If you two have had sex while you have had candida he must also get treatment first though he probably wont have any symptoms. You need to get Medaspor and use it for 8 nights in a row then you should be cured. After you both have been treated you can resume with the sex, but please note that alot of things can make a women have candida.

Reply to me