Posted by: Suzan | 2011-06-09

Can tripeline makes you aggitated

Good day, my GP says that I show sings of scoliose and for the sore muscles in my back she said I must drink 10mg tripeline in the evening, but I am aggitated. I also drink 20mg Nuzak in the morning. My back is realy better when I drink the tripeline, but maybe there is something else on the market that can drink that will make me less aggitated. Kind regards

Unfortunately, a low dose of Trepeline is very effective but if you are experiencing side-effects, you should rather stop the product and consult your doctor for a referral to a physiotherapist for exercise and treatment of your sore back muscles.

Posted by: Madeleine | 2016-05-25

Good day. I take 10mg cilift a.m. And 10mg zolpidem at night. As I'm having sleep problems my Dr prescribed 10mg tripeline at 6pm. It doe not relax me before sleep. What should it be doing. My Dr away on holiday. Thankyou

Reply to Madeleine