Posted by: sex girl | 2012-11-19

can this be harmful

Good day, I am sorry to ask such a personal question, but I don’ t know who ells to ask
Last night during sex, while I was on top, before any one reached a climax something weird happened. Before I begin my story I first want to add : I have the loop in, because I don’ t want to get pregnant now.
While I was on top, (I am never really on top because I can’ t cum on my own, I have to stimulate my clit, and because the loop hurts me very bad when I am on top) at one stage my Fiancé ’ s penis went out, and following that came a lot af fluid out of me, he said it looked white and it was as if some-one opened a tap. It just kept on running. The fluid smelled like pee, but it was about 500ml till 1 litre. It was a lot, the whole bed was wet. I didn’ t experience any pleasure. Some people say it is Squarting. But I haven’ t heard about it. And I wasn’ t that Horney. After it happened I was totally disgusted. I didn’ t even feel the rush to go on any more. I am really so disgusted that I don’ t want to have sex again.
I didn’ t have any pain, or any bleeding. I just felt very nausea . What happened? Could I be pregnant and the loop pushed my water out? Or what?

It is possible that you experienced urinary incontinence during sex. This is not an uncommon occurence, especially if there is a sensation of discomfort or pain. I suggest that you consult your gynaecologist for another form of contraception. Sex is suppose to be a pleasurable experience. If the loop causes pain, it will influence you psychologically and subconciously suppress the great experience that you are suppose to have. Do not be too concerned about the leakage of urine, as this could have been an once-off occurence and will most likely not repeat.

Posted by: Sexgirl | 2012-11-29

I went to see my GP and he did a lot of test and the found out that i have cancer

Reply to Sexgirl
Posted by: Easter | 2012-11-26

Wait, I canont fathom it being so straightforward.

Reply to Easter
Posted by: Nicky | 2012-11-22

Hi. Try repost this to the sexologist forum. You should get a very prompt and helpful reply.

Reply to Nicky