Posted by: Laugher is the best medicine | 2009-06-19

Can someone please explain why this always happens to me? PLEASE

After one year me and my bf are officially together. I hate that word official but anyway we have both expressed our love for each other. SUDDENLY his ex is phoning him and they are having problems again. It' s sort of obvious she is fighting to get him back. Why now all of a sudden when they have been broken up more than a year now. I hardly ever have a problem with ex' s being friends but as soon as I am involved with someone seriously this happens? It seems to be a pattern with me somehow that I can actually laugh about it. I have no reason to doubt my bf but somewhere along the way a seed will be planted into his head and he' ll probably consider taking his ex back. De ja vu... AAAAH why me??? I deserve a bit of happiness in my life for a change. Not something dear and special to me to be taken away.

What I don't understand is why, when a malignant Ex phones up after such an interval, he doesn't just hang up on her. Change his number, if necessary. Anyone ever read the old american children's book Uncle Remus, and the problems that arise when you fight with a tar baby ?
so, deja vu, all over again. I presume you are calmly talking this over with him ?