Question
Posted by: Jordan | 2012/02/15

Can someone help please

Hi everyone. I know this is not a post for Cybershrink but I know that you guys are all very helpful and the Cyberdoc won''t reply fast enough. I have had this pain in my right side, where my kidneys are (but only on the right) and when I went to the toilet now there was blood when I wiped, not alot but enough to notice. I haven''t been drinking or doing anything that can cause my kidneys to be infected. So what else could it be? Please can someone help

Drinking doesn't cause infection of the kidneys. You don't reveal your gender, but urine infections are more easily caught by women than men, but they tend to cause discomfort or pain in the area of the bladder, though they can become more complicated.
Some of us ( sadly, I'm one of them ) occasionally form kidney stones, small jagged stones formed from various chemicals, which form in areas of the kidneys, and they can cause excruciating pain as they try to pass down the ureters ( the tubes linking the kidneys to the bladder ) - but the pain is so severe ( womn have told me they found it even worse than childbirth ) that you would be rushing to a doctor or hospital and not posting a question.
Best see at least your GP, or a casualty or clinic, for a physical exam and for someone to test your urine, and clarify what is going on

1