Posted by: Betty | 2009-03-26

Can someone give me advise please

Good Morning

I would please like some advise. Myself and my husband are trying to conceive. We are doing the chart/ fertility map thing but i would appreciate some advise.

1st day of my last period was 2March i have a regular 28day cycle. We had unprotected sex saturday(14thMarch) and sunday (15th March) early afternoon. I had a thick mucus discharge sunday night*( i take it that was my sign for ovulation?

Was our timming right? I went for a quant blood test tuesday (24thmarch) came out neg. Could it be a false neg that i have tested too soon. I am feeling a bit under weather not sure... tired , headaches and so on just yucky

My period should start monday(30th March) when is a good time to test. What are my changes of being pregnant?

You had sex at th right time. You tested too early. Test again on the 30th if your period has not started.

Posted by: Anon | 2009-03-27

I know how you feel!!! The best advise i got was to wait 2 weeks after i was due before i test. I know its not easy, but its better not to know and have hope, than to see a negative result that gets you down and might even be false as you tested too soon. :)

Hang in there!

Posted by: Fairy | 2009-03-27

I agree with Rosy. You are definately being too hasty. Wait and see if you do have a period next week. I would give it another week or so before checking again.
Good luck!

Reply to Fairy
Posted by: Rosy | 2009-03-26

Well you are definately being too hasty, u should only check if u miss your period, and u not even due for your period yet!

Reply to Rosy