Question
Posted by: Dunno | 2010-07-31

Can someone be attractive/handsome and not know?

Hey,

I dunno if i''ve struggled with self-esteem or self-confidence but i''m just not sure what to think. I''ve never been lucky with the ladies. Maybe it''s things I say or do.

I''ve always thought of myself as an average looking dude. However, just like chatting to friend-girls of mine, all of them have said im like an attractive / handsome guy - but no one has come running up to me in a club to jump my bones. I don''t get it? Am I missing something?

I think back to my school days (i''m in my late 20''s)... I was never one to be with the ladies. I''m somewhat of a late bloomer so to speak, as I was concentrating on my studies after school...

Anyone with some input, is appreciated...

Actually, my bones don't get jumped all that often, either. But in public, that could be somewhat awkward, anyway. Maybe a signiicant part of your problem is a lack of self-conidence ? Often perfectly excellent people who are more focussed early on, on their studies and other such sober activities, feel both a lack of confidence and a lack of easily to-hand skills, when it comes to dating others. Nothing to be ashamed of, and they often then form more genuine, lasting and satisfying relationships even if starting a little later than some other folks. A counsellor could help brush up the confidence. And working towards some ordinary friendships with women, who eventually would probably be pleased to advise you, might help both with confidence and with learning teachniques

8
Posted by: kwakwakwa | 2010-08-02

you right about having a sharp tongue....even if you were handsome and attractive - no woman wants a man like that - you sound like a typical bi& ch

Reply to kwakwakwa
Posted by: Bongi | 2010-08-02

I leave for a few days and I come back to find people calling others gays and whores - hayi bo people, what''s with the misguided anger?

Reply to Bongi
Posted by: Anon | 2010-08-02

LOL - nice one Dunno!!!

Posted by: Dunno | 2010-08-01

Hey,

Hey lionel, I guess it takes one to know one - lets go f**k. I''ll meet you on the corner of f**k off and go f**k yourself.

I may have have a little less confidence but I sure as hell have a sharp tongue.

Reply to Dunno
Posted by: curseit | 2010-07-31

Lionel....u just had to post it twice right?

Dunno....just get out there and get laid its much easier than you think most woman are whores  0)

Reply to curseit
Posted by: Lionel | 2010-07-31

you probably gay dude ...

Reply to Lionel
Posted by: Lionel | 2010-07-31

you probably gay dude ...

Reply to Lionel