Posted by: Angela | 2009-01-26

Can sex cause womb cancer

I had been advised by my doctor that HIV people must only have sex at least two times a week and not more than that. He mentioned that if you are + the oil on the condoms will have an effect on ones liver and that will ultimately cause womb cancer, he indicated that its very dangerous to have sex almost every day or second day while +. I told this to my hubby and he seem not to believe that I got this information from the Dr, he thinks that it might be an excuse to avoid him. Any idea on this.

THere is no truth whatever in the rumours he is raising --- I don't know of any oil on comdoms, and nothing on them damages the liver or cause womb cancer. I can't believe that any doctor was so stupid as to spread such ridiculous rumours, and would suggest cnaging doctors, an d getting a second opinion. And check this question also on the HIV forum here in H24

Posted by: g | 2009-01-26

Are you for real?

Reply to g