Question
Posted by: Sarah | 2009-11-24

Can Progynova interfere with Femodene ED effectiveness?

Hi There,

My Gynae Doc prescribe one cycle of Progynova (21 tabs) to be taken with the active pills of my Femodene ED contraceptive. He prescribe this for a fungal discoloration at the cervix, and said it was due to low levels of estrogen caused by Femodene. I forgot to ask if Progynova can interfere with the effectiveness of Femodene, and whether I should use a physical barrier contraceptive? Furthermore, did he prescribed the correct medication for his prognosis?

Thank you,

S

Progynova is used in Oestrogen deficiency. The effectiveness of Femodene is not comprised.If you have an oestrogen deficiency state then the indication is correct and your gynae made that diagnosis on viewing the state of your cervix.

2
Posted by: sexologist | 2009-11-25

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: sexologist | 2009-11-25

Reply to sexologist