Question
Posted by: milli | 2010/10/05

can pre ejaculation make one pregnant.

my boyfriend was not inside me he was rubbing his penis against my vagina and perineum....then put on a condom when we actually had intercourse....so my question is that clear fluid that comes out of the penis when aroused can it travel up the vagina if the penis was not inside?????

It is really really rare, but experts will never exclude the possiblity that there could be some semen in the fluids secreted prior to ejaculation (just like there are times when months after a vasectomy he can still empregnate his partner). It is always safer to have a condom on before any fluids are exchanged - from a sexual health and contreception point of view.

Claire - SASHA

4

Let me put a twist to this, Can you be infected with HIV by the same actions?

Posted by: xxx | 2010/10/05

Yes you certainly can fall pregnant from the pre-cum .....

Reply to xxx
Posted by: Anonx4 | 2010/10/05

I feel a Cremora ad coming on, it''s not inside it''s on top

Reply to Anonx4
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/10/05

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist