Posted by: Mrs G | 2009-08-26

Can postinor 2 cause infertility

I took postinor 2 for a few months in 2006 (stopped sept) Ihave been trying to get prgnant since june 2007 -no luck-. How do i reverse the effect? will clomid help? Thank you

Postinor does not cause infertility. You should see your gynaecologist to investigate what the problem is.

Posted by: Angel | 2016-06-10

I used Postinor 2 a lot before 2014 and managed to get pregnant but later I again used it especially in 2015 and worse of all took it twice in a week in June 2016, what could be the side effects

Reply to Angel
Posted by: K | 2016-02-19

Can portinor really cause infertility?

Reply to K
Posted by: li | 2016-02-18

I have used post in or frequent in 2015 now I'm taking it again in February of 2016. I'm scared that because I have taken it so often I may not be able to conceive in the future.. Please help me. Is this true or am I just being paranoid?

Reply to li

i also took Postinor once during 2013 and up to date i cant conceive what should i do

Posted by: sharhan | 2015-10-14

I used p2 three times a year can it cause infertility?

Reply to sharhan
Posted by: anita | 2015-06-21

Took positor for six times in ayear can this cause infertility?

Reply to anita

please what can one do to help get pregnant. after consuming alot of postinor 2. please help.

Posted by: Dr.PeterCaleb | 2014-10-13

P2 if used more three times a year can cause infertility! It should not be used as a regular birth control method!

Reply to Dr.PeterCaleb
Posted by: monyash | 2013-05-28

me too i have the same problem i took the pill frequently around 3 years ago. now i am unable to concieve 2 years in marriage

Reply to monyash