Question
Posted by: Miss T | 2012/05/15

Can Ovarian cysts lead to kidney infection??

Visited my Gynae last November he told me I had ovarian cysts and need to removed but I decided not to go. For the past 2 months I have been experiencing excruciating pain on my right pelvic side and at the back, And HEAVY bleeding with clots during my periods.
I went back to the same Gynae last week, he told me there s no need for cysts removal and told me to get Ciprobay 500 pills.

My main concern is can ovarian cysts cause kidney infection??

Ovarian cysts do not cause kidney infections. They can cause heavy periods and pain though.

1