Question
Posted by: Jazzy | 2010-10-21

Can only climax once

I am married to a wonderful sex partner. He loves sex and so do I. However I can only cum once. Even if he uses his tongue or fingers, I will climax, when it comes to penetrating, I will enjoy, but on my word of honor I cannot climax again. Even if there''s little fourplay and we having this great sex, I will climax and that''s the end of it. Even after I climaxed, he will maybe pull out and use his finger again, put in again, but still I can only cum once. I am not complaining, but would love to come more than once in one session. Am I doing something wrong??

Dear Jazzy,

You are doing nothing wrong. Every woman is unique. This may be your sexual response cycle. What is most important is that you are experiencing fun, pleasure, enjoyment etc. Just keep doing what feels good. Instead of chasing a second orgasm just follow the pleasure. You never know that just sometimes as you are just exploring the pleasure a second orgasm may occur.

2
Posted by: Mr G | 2010-10-22

My fiance also takes quite a while to have a second orgasm, but what we have realised is that it helps a lot if we then stop, take a quick " waterbreak"  and then continue after that.

Continued stimulation afterwards takes a very long time. Another problem could also be that after you have climaxed you sort of " force"  yourself mentally to have another one and that leads to preformance anxiety.

A suggestion would be to rather take the " waterbreak"  and give your genitals short rest, maybe 2min or so. Then when he does use his finger or continue that you just relax and enjoy what you feel. Your body should soon get the message this is great fun and maybe give you that second one. That is what worked for us...

Reply to Mr G
Posted by: ditto | 2010-10-21

I have ths same problem....

Reply to ditto