Question
Posted by: snoopy | 2005/01/31

Q.

Can one tell if a man is sexually active / or did not have sex in a long time????

Is it possible : I know a man can tell if a female was or was not
active for a while. But how do u tell or know if a man is or is not
sexually active or did not have sex in a while?

8
user comments
Posted by: Suzy | 2005/02/01

Check out his balls. It will be "fuller"and "bigger" if he had no intercourse for a period.

Reply to Suzy
Posted by: Foxy | 2005/02/01

I have noticed with my man, that if we havent had sex or he hasnt masturbated in a while then he ejaculates a lot more, notice that if you have sex more than once a day or you play with him and he ejaculates, notice how by the 3rd or 4th time around there is a lot less than the first time. My man is also a lot more bothered with his manhood if he hasnt had it in a while

Reply to Foxy
Posted by: Zirconia | 2005/01/31

Phallus, I like!

Snoopy, why do you ask?

Reply to Zirconia
Posted by: PHALLUS | 2005/01/31

He'll be carrying a sheep under each arm and will affectionately refer to them as "Sheila1 and Sheila 2".

Hope this tells you what you need to know.

Phallus

Reply to PHALLUS
Posted by: culguy | 2005/01/31

One can only tell if they have been involved sexually with the other part, a couple of pointers are there for one to know...

Reply to culguy
Posted by: SInbad | 2005/01/31

Hi Snoopy, no there is no way one can tell. But I would like to know how you can tell if a woman did not have it for a while please tell me really like to know, mail me hooseinvATconnexDOTcoDOTza

Reply to SInbad
Posted by: Gorgy | 2005/01/31

Snoopy why do you ask that is a tough one?

Reply to Gorgy
Posted by: GORGY | 2005/01/31

iF THE MAN IS HONEST HE WILL TELL YOU, BUT I DOUBT WHETHER A MAN WILL ADMIT THAT

Reply to GORGY

Want to comment?