Can one be too tight?

Hi, I haven' t slept with many men, but have been told by every single one that I am very tight. Most of the time they like it, but on occasion, he says he can' t last long cause I am too tight. Why are some women so tight, and others not, assuming that one doesn' t necessarily have more sex than the other?

The muscles that are involved with the contractions at the vagina opening is referred to as PC muscles. They are the same group of muscles that are responsible/involved with the involuntary contractions to prevent us from farting in public, soiling ourselves or wetting ourselves. During penetration it might be that your PC muscles are contracting too tight and are not able to relax enough – there could be several reasons for that. One could do “kegel exercises” that will develop your ability to voluntarily gain control over the muscles – google “kegel exercises” and you will be able to get guidance on how to do that. If you are still experiencing difficulty it is advisable to consult with a psychologist that specifically deals with sexual difficulties to explore the underlying emotional/psychological factors that are contributing to the concern. You are furthermore welcome to phone our helpline – 0860100262 where we could assist you to get in touch with a suitable psychologist as close as possible to you. You are also welcome to visit out website for interesting reading.

Posted by: M | 2009-05-21

Use lots of lubrication. The more lubrication, the less friction, the longer he will last. Remember your vagina can stretch so far, a babies head/body can go through it. So just add lubrication and he will be fine. Also stay away from deep penetrations because this could actually hurt you.

Reply to M

I always enjoy it, and have no complaints. It bugs him more, not me.

Posted by: jack | 2009-05-21

your boyfriend is a luckly guy but due you enjoy it

Reply to jack
Posted by: guy thing | 2009-05-21

your boyfreind is a very lucky dude ...

Reply to guy thing

It' s not sore for me, its just that my boyfriend says he struggles to not ejaculate too quickly!

Posted by: H | 2009-05-20

Reply to H