Question
Posted by: Flower 1980 | 2010/01/18

Can one be pregnant?

Can one get pregnant I had sex on friday during my periods, i know its disgusting, could' nt help it, just happen. But he came inside me, can I get pregnant really worried, still taking my triphasil.

If you are taking Triphasil regularly, you are protected throughout your cycle.

3
Posted by: main | 2010/01/26

the same thing happened to me, but now, I forgot to take my pill for two successive days, i' m on yasmin, I' m afraid to continue with the pill incase the pregnency already exist, wouldn' t want to cause any harm to what migh talready be there, I am on the active pill. must I continue with the pill or stop.

Reply to main

Posted by: Elvina Smith | 2010/01/18

My husband had a vasectomy 6 years ago.I haven' t had my period in 4 months.Am I pregnant or is it stress.

Reply to Elvina Smith