Question
Posted by: should i worry | 2008/10/14

CAN NOT SEE ANSWER TO POST 1800

Hi. Dr,

I tried to see your answer to my post Nr 1800, but can not open it when i click on it, as the print is in black and not in blue (because i forgot to put a " subject"  for my query.
May I ask you to please answer that query here?
Sorry to do this, but I am desperate.
Further to my query(1800) Have not had that problem again since the first time (yesterday) but today, feel urge to go to bathroom every hour or so, but nothing, just gas and looks like clumps of whitish mucus, low back pain(could be from springcleaning today)
Otherwise I am fine.

Thank you for your time

Dear Should I worry
I answered it, but now I can't see it! If I remember correctly it was abdominal pain and bloody stools? You need to please see a doctor, this could be signs of bowel inflammation or infection or even bowel cancer.