Question
Posted by: marinda | 2008/11/18

Can not lie on my back or stomach

I' m a 47 yr old woman. My lower back over the last few weeks has been excruciating - when I' m sitting down I' m fine but the trouble starts as soon as I lie on my stomach or back for even just a few minutes. I can barely get up and hardly walk. It does improve if I do some excercises to stretch the muscles in the back - should I seek medical help and what kind?

Expert ImageChiroDoc

Chiropractors are experts in the field of Spinal Health Care. Consult a chiropractor as soon as possible for an evaluation of your problem. Causes are diverse and your chiropractor will need to listen very carefully to your "history" in order to assist with a solution.