Posted by: ME | 2009-06-24

Good day,

I was on treatment for Bacterial and fungal infections, which was a reoccurance after the first treatment. I am feeling 100% now and no more funny discharges. I am however worried that I might get the infections again from my boyfriend. Heard Sporanox is very good, and i' m wanting to ask him to get some at the pharmacy before we see each other. Question is can men take Sporanox?

I know the best thing is if he consulted, I still would like to know if men can take Sporanox.

Many thanks,

Yes Placky, they can take Sporanox if they don't have liver problems or allergy for it and is a good idea to get treatment for both before you infect each other.
dr Bets