Question
Posted by: Me | 2009-06-24

CAN MEN TAKE SPORANOX?

Good day,

I was on treatment for Bacterial and fungal infections, which was a reoccurance after the first treatment. I am feeling 100% now and no more funny discharges. I am however worried that I might get the infections again from my boyfriend. Heard Sporanox is very good, and i' m wanting to ask him to get some at the pharmacy before we see each other. Question is can men take Sporanox?

I know the best thing is if he consulted, I still would like to know if men can take Sporanox.

Many thanks,
Placky

As a non-medical sexologist I would not like to attempt to answer this question... Please repost this query on the pharmacy expert's forum (go to home page, you will find this forum in the list of experts).

1
Posted by: Lynn | 2009-06-27

Hi Placky
After having a similiar experience as you, I can tell you that yes, men can take sporanox as my partner was had to take it to prevent re-infecting me.It wasnt the same dose though, so I thik they dont get as strong a one as us.He will however need a Dr' s prescription as this medication is not something you can get over the counter.

Reply to Lynn