Question
Posted by: Mark | 2012-08-02

can masturbation exhaust me?

It is now the sixth year since I started masturbating. I know that as people continue having sex, they will eventually become exhausted so I don''t know if masturbation can do the same. Am I going to perform like I''ve never had sex when I do it for the first time?

Where do you get it that people get exhausted if they do sex for a long time? Some are like good wine - it just gets better! Hopefully you will find a special person to share lovemaking with before you reach exhaustion /expiry date! Deidre SASHA

6
Posted by: Pamela | 2012-08-07

Trev .. just think of it as Mrs. Palm and her 5 daughters! There''s nothing wrong with helping yourself at all. IMO it''s stress relieving and better than just having sex with anybody - much healthier too! Relax and enjoy it. It only becomes a problem when it takes over your life completely.

Reply to Pamela
Posted by: Trev | 2012-08-06

They say that 99 percent of men masturbate, and that one percent are liars, therefore I am in the one percent of the liars. The only thing that exhausts me is the sense of guilt and worthlessness after such a session, it totally demoralizes me .

Reply to Trev
Posted by: angel | 2012-08-04

i never got the reason why masturbate get urself a sex life

Reply to angel
Posted by: baabaa black sheep | 2012-08-03

@ Rocky thanks for the laugh LOL LOL love it :) You will get exhausted from masturbation if you do it all day every day,try having sex much more fun ....

Reply to baabaa black sheep
Posted by: sexologist | 2012-08-03

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Rocky | 2012-08-02

You will be old and finished soon but at least you will have arm muscles. Try using both hands as you don''t want one arm bigger than the other.

Reply to Rocky