Posted by: Stupid girl | 2012-06-05

Can it be harmful?

Last week Monday I tried to commit suicide, but I failed in the attempt . I injected spirits into my legs, 1 injection per leg, about 1ml
I caused a big lump on my leg that is beginning to get sore. And if I place my hand on it, it feels a bit warm?
What can the spirits cause? Can it do any harm? Because the lump on my left leg is big, you can see it, and you can feel it. Did the tissue in my leg die?

You will have to consult a doctor for an examination, as it is possible that you have an infection in the area where the spirits where injected. It is also possible that the spirits have caused necrosis (dying of the tissue). In severe cases, you will need an operation to cut the dead tissue out. It is very important to ask your doctor for assistance to cope with your circumstances. An anti-depressant can be of great help.