Question
Posted by: Moi | 2008/06/12

Can it be?

I had my last period 01.03.08. I think I ovulated between 21-24.03.08 (had a very strange cycle ) because i had the egg white discharge. On the 15.04.08 I did an Hpt which was positive and another on 16.04.08 which my gp confirmed was positive. On 02.05.08 did another hpt just to make sure cause i could still not believe it. I have all the symptoms - nausea, sore breasts, the darkened areola and always feel sleepy.I went for my first appointment yesterday and the nurse told me that I'm still too small and that she can't feel anything in my tummy. And I haven't gone for an ultrasound yet. What I would like to know is how far am I that I still can't feel anything. Or could there be a possibility that i'm not pregnant?

Your advise will be much appreciated.

You are most likely still pregnant. probably about 10 weeks. A scan at the gynae would confirm exactly how far you are.

1
Posted by: Nix GTCTG | 2008/06/12

I think you should go for an altrasound. You should be about 15 weeks.

Reply to Nix GTCTG