Question
Posted by: laduma | 2009-01-19

CAN INTIMIDATION BE SEXUAL HARRA

unhuman, stressful and painfull intimidation which led to anxiety attack and coma at work then hospital - I did not know my own children and husband. Since then I have a fear of losing my job have ulcers and bad medical health. Can it be seen as sexual harrasment, if not-why not?
All dif. is he did not touch me but he mistreated and intimidated me for 2 months. He was new MD and fired all old staff except me but brought my replacement in and then the harrasment started.
I' ve got all proof. Also a company where a lot of fraud was and I opened the can of worms and saved them thousands. I was promised i will not loose my job in Feb and then it started after the new person came in 4 months later -

Expert ImageLabour lawyer

RE:CAN INTIMIDATION BE SEXUAL HARRASMENT

Sexual harrasment is when the intention is of a sexual nature. There can however be normal harrasment. This should be done first by way of a grievance and if not satisfactorily resolved, then refer to the Commission of Conciliatin Mediation and Arbitration.